Wednesday, May 31, 2006

The Emeryville Image Show

Last weekend I went to the Emeryville Image Show
(http://www.mpmpresents.com/index.html). Collectors of all sorts of images sell there.

I am thinking I might enjoy collecting old images and maybe having a small side business selling them. Much easier to store and ship than camera equipment. I was most taken by the stereoview I saw there. I'll post the few stereo cards I purchased when I get a chance. I didn't find any of Santa Cruz or Alum Rock Park which I was most looking for but I did get a nice stereoview of the first Cliff House and one of Half dome as well as some others.

Here are a few post cards I got there.

I don't know if this is the same pier that is in SC now but it looks to be in close to the same place.


Pacific Avenue in the teens or twenties.




Looking back the other direction on Pacific.


Next is the Cooper House. I would like to find a better picture of the whole thing but this should do for now.
(I really need to get a better blog host. For some reason Blogger wont let me put the text where I want it. Argh.)
Natural Bridges when there were still two bridges. I'm looking for a picture from the other side.

Lighthouse Point before they put in most of the fences.

No comments: